Thursday, November 4, 2010

Halloween Trick or Treat

Trick or treating was interesting. We went to the mall, which was very disappointing, but great training for the kids. Mason and Avery had never trick or treated. So, we Halloween night we dressed up and went to the mall. At the mall there is a never ending line of little goblins, princesses, and movie characters, etc. going from store to store. It seemed more like a children on a conveyor belt than the trick or treating that I know. So, after that we went to a neighborhood. There I taught the kids that if a porch light was on the house was fair game. They had a blast running from house to house yelling trick or treat. I on the other hand was a nervous wreck with street crossing, strangers, and trick or treat rules. We did 3 blocks and I was ready to go. The kids had fun, enough candy, and I managed to get a kit kat, so all in all I would label it a success. Next year I will try not to be so uptight and maybe we will ALL have fun.



My little pumpkin! No more tutu for this little girl.
Getting the hang of it! Renee and Caleb came with us.

Sweet Little Ave

No comments:

Post a Comment