Tuesday, June 29, 2010

All Our Bags Are Packed, We're Ready To Go

All of our bags are packed. We will be in Cody for the month of July. We made this same trip last year and it was wonderful. We spent so much time with family, ate great food, tried new recipes, played in the park, went for neighborhood walks, I even got to read a book, and basically unwound completely. It was so nice and I am so looking forward to this vacation. This year we will be a little busier because the kids are a little bigger and able to do more. The kids are in several rec classes and I have even joined for the month. We plan to go to the 4th of July parade, a few camping trips, a trip to Yellowstone, and seeing both Auntie Ashle, Uncle Brad, and Auntie Dana. So we are leaving tomorrow morning. Todd will be able to come for the last 2 weeks which is awesome. He will be there for Mason's 3rd birthday. This is such an improvement from last year since he was only home for 1 day.

Sweetest Baby Girl

All Of Our Bags (I feel like we are hardly taking anything home since the van doors didn't have to be closed and not opened until we arrived because things would fall out!

1 comment:

  1. Have a great trip! Isn't it funny how much more STUFF you need to pack when you are a parent?

    ReplyDelete