Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Eve At Shepards

We spent Christmas Eve with Shepards. We had a nice time. Todd's grandma Jean came for dinner and our present opening.

Getting ready for the day
Our Family

Family picture fun. I had asked Carol and Randy to try to get our family picture early in the day. The last one that we have is when Avery was born.

The kids have had enough!! Even though they aren't great pictures like you traditionally think I enjoy these just as much. I think that it is fun to see the kids.

Ladies in red

Mason took this picture of Daddy


Mason doing the dishes


Avery and Mommy


Mason drinking coffee (swiss miss) with Gramma. This is sort of their thing. Carol made it for him when we were home in July and he still remembers.


Mason sort of had a hard time giving the presents to other people. He liked looking at them all on the table.


Avie and Gramma

No comments:

Post a Comment