- After much deliberation I have picked the preschool that Mason will attend in the fall. He will be going to St. John Neumann. There are many things that I like about this school and one of my favorite things is that all kindergarten students learn to play the Suzuki violin. They will play the violin until 3rd grade and can pick their own instrument in the 4th grade. All instruments are provided for by the school. The school goes to 8th grade. Here is their website if you are interested: http://www.john-neumann.com/index.htm
- Todd has been working relentless exhausting hours on making the deadline for the Texas bid. He has had to recruit some help, but it has been well worth it. It is due today by 5:00. The outcome of this could be extremely beneficial to us and at the same time a huge burden.
- Avery has decided that she likes to be held most all of the time. She can also hold her own bottle, but prefers Mom to do it for her.
- Mason told Todd, "I not good boy Mason, I not doody boy Mason either. I am Mason and I am here." Sometimes Todd calls Mason, doody boy or good boy. His friends will love that when he gets older.
- I have taken over the BOCES contract (Renee and I are switching) and will not be going out of town to hold our clinic in Lamar and Trinidad on Wednesdays. This schedule is more relaxed and the traveling can be anywhere in southeastern Colorado. My first day to do this is tomorrow.
- Todd and I have started dating again. We have been going once a week. It is funny that dating your husband sometimes feels like one more things to plan for and do, but we have been really enjoying each other. Truthfully, I didn't even realize how much of him I was missing.
- Renee is 10 weeks pregnant and HearAid will have it's new tiniest member early September.
- 2 of my firebelly newts are missing. I really enjoy them in the tank, but not so much when they get out. I have formed a search party and we are giving it our all, but honestly it doesn't look good.
- I have been asked to consider teaching the financial peace university courses. The jury is still out on when I would fit this in. Right now I fill like my cup is full.
Tuesday, February 9, 2010
What We've Been Up To
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow, sounds so busy. Good luck with everything!
ReplyDelete