Todd and I are going to be a out of town this weekend for an Audiology conference. My dad is going to stay with the kids. I was a little worried that he wouldn't be able to master the ponytail. So, I took her to get her hair cut so that she can see without a ponytail. I didn't have them even up the back because Todd loves her little curls. He may be able to let go someday, but for today I will not push. She is gorgeous either way and I love that we don't have to fix her hair for her to be able to see. Love This Smile Shy
Avery loves to wear shoes. She will go get them all the time and bring them to me then she lays down on the ground and puts her foot in the air. For not speaking too many words she sure does get her point across.
Beautiful little girl. Enjoy your time together. I know it is so hard to leave our babies behind, but just think of how wonderful the guy is they will be staying with!
Beautiful little girl. Enjoy your time together. I know it is so hard to leave our babies behind, but just think of how wonderful the guy is they will be staying with!
ReplyDelete