Sunday, April 25, 2010

Big Fun Filled Weekend

We had such a big fun filled weekend. The four of us went to the zoo on Saturday with Renee and Caleb. It was awesome. We saw the whole zoo which was a first and it is a really great zoo. The kids had a ball. Then we took the kids for a burger after the zoo. This is the first time that we have gone out to eat - the four of us. It went really well, Mason and Avery were very well behaved. That night we had a sitter and Todd took me to dinner. It was nice we hadn't had alone time in awhile. It was fun to laugh together as we recalled some funny things in our past. In the morning while Avery napped Mason and I baked Amish bread. We also had some shopping to do for HearAid. Then this afternoon we went to a playground. The kids are at such an awesome age and it is so fun to take them to do things. I am loving it!

My little kitchen helper!
Shopping. I have really started enjoying taking the kids with me when I run errands. This is a recent development for us.

When we shop if Mason is a good boy then he gets to ride in a ride when we are done. He was very good on this day and he loves doing this. It is an awesome incentive. I love that we can do this instead of leave with candy or a toy. He is so funny because he gets really serious about riding the machine.
3 Amigos at the zoo
My favorite picture of Avery at the playground.

My little guy.
Having so much fun!

I can climb this.

Mason loves the slides.
I was trying to get them in the same photo. Avery was very unsure about sitting in front of Mason on the slide. Mason thought it was cool. I have decided getting 2 kids in a photo looking at the camera with happy faces must take a professional. Clearly, I am not one.

Looks like a big girl

Our first time on a teeter totter

A gymnast maybe?
Mason is such a big little boy.

Avey and Daddy. When she wants to go somewhere where she isn't sure she puts her hand up so that someone can help her.

1 comment:

  1. Brandi - these pics are tooooo sweet. Cannot believe how Mason and Avery have grown. Wish we had been able to stop enroute to NM, but time was of the essence (LOL). Give your babes a hug for me!

    Patty

    ReplyDelete