Sunday, September 19, 2010

My Yard Sale Finds

This weekend Renee and I went to several yard sales. I was so proud of my finds. I found some really great things for awesome prices. Everything was in excellent shape.
Bench for Avery's Room $5
A few movies $4

Little Tikes table and chairs (new craft table) $5
Shelves for Mason's room (already filled with books) $1

$3 glass dish with lid
Mason's shorts $.50
Clothes for Mason $2.00
Oh the shoes $25.50 (less than $2 each). Sizes 6 to 9
Pants (The Place) for Avery $12
$4 (Gap and The Place)

Jammies $1 (My Child and Old Navy)

$5 (The Place)
Blanket $1, Coast guard approved life jacket $1, look alike bunny for Avery $1, Halloween shirt $.50, Pumpkin costume $3
Books $3

Eddie Bauer car seat $8

$3 brand new reversible cape (Todd's Halloween costume)

No comments:

Post a Comment