Sunday, January 18, 2009

Welcome to the Shepard Family Blog

Welcome to the Shepard family blog. We hope that you enjoy catching up with us on it. We are looking forward to a very busy year. Mason is growing and learning so fast. He is saying new words everyday. Today he grabbed my toes and said, "wee, wee, wee." We have been touching his toes and telling him about the little piggies. I also asked him if he wanted to get dressed, then I got sidetracked and he brought me a pair of jammies and his snow boots.

Todd has been working out, a new year's resolution. He has lost 13 pounds deserves every ounce of his success. He has been running 5 times or so a week and eating much healthier. He has also taken up Sudoku and really is getting good at it. He is also remodeling a bathroom in Colorado Springs. He is excited because he is doing tile and he is getting to use his new tile saw that he got for Christmas.

My business, HearAid Audiology Clinic, is keeping me very busy. Myself and Renee, business partner and friend, just got back from L.A. where we learned a lot about some new products that we are going to be featuring in a newspaper insert in February. We are very excited. This is the first year that we have had a marketing calendar and we actually have an event every 6-8 weeks. In fact, we have an open house coming up this week. I am very excited to see how it turns out.

This week is actually midterms for school. I am getting very excited to finish and receive my doctoral degree. Just in time for the new baby. I am getting excited for her to come because I am HUGE!!! Todd and I can't remember me being this big with Mason. We are also working on her room. Todd and I finished the 2nd coat on the bright pinkish wall. We have big plans for her room. Just have to figure out a name. Between Avery and Rialy at this point in time.

I have a Dr's appointment tomorrow and another ultrasound in 2 weeks. I really like my Dr. She is very good and personable. I appreciate her caring nature, it is a big change from my Dr with Mason. The new baby is measuring that she should be born March 2nd. She is actually not due until March 18th. The ultra tech said that it is because her dad is so tall. This baby is so much more aggressive than Mason was. She is very active.

Also for those of you who knew. I want to thank you for your thoughts when my Nanny passed away at the beginning of this year. I appreciate it, it was a hard time for me.

3 comments:

  1. Cool blog Brandi - have bookmarked it so we can check out your family.

    So sorry to learn about your Nanny!

    P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patty sent your blog. So fun to see your little guy and learn about your life across the miles! Greetings to you all.

    Kiessa

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute little boy and how amazing (and wonderful) we can see little Miss Shepard before she is here. What a fun blog, Brandi

    ReplyDelete