Friday, April 24, 2009

Last few days

Today we went to a few grocery stores to get some good deals. I did very well and was able to save 50% on each bill. It feels good and it is easier to have a lower bill since I can't fit much into my cart after Mason (in the front) and Avery (with car seat in the back). Sometimes I feel bad because I am the lady with a cart full of kids and a stack of coupons, but then I think I am able to feed my cart full of kids because I have a stack of coupons! Both of the kids were really good and Mason is my very big helper. Now, when Avery cries he rocks her car seat or he tries to find her binki. He is also good at holding my coupons, but I don't let him do it too long because sometimes he is temped to eat them (I guess he still is just a baby). Here are some photos of my babies.
Lately Mason has been wearing his towel around his head and playing. It seems to make him really happy.
Avery is getting active kicking her little legs and moving her little arms around. I think sometimes she just enjoys being able to do this and stretch. You can see that she was moving and that is why her arms and legs are a little blurry.
Sweet baby girl

My cousin bought Avery this adorable dress, which fits perfect! Man, she is good. She is also a favorite of Mason, she sent him an Elmo movie and jacket. He was very very very excited.

Poor Carter. I am not sure why the cat will go through something like this to maybe find a crumb of food on the floor. Hmmm, I think this is a good poster for perseverance. It must pay off since he literally weighs 23 pounds (the cat not the baby).

1 comment: