Today my kids received an Easter package from my Godmother. Mason got a very fun train, bubbles, and some Easter candy. Avery got a rattle, bunny purse, and some really hair cute bows. So, we had a fashion show. And this is how it went. 
Avery picked the pink bow for herself
Mason makes sure that Avery is picture perfect
Mason proud of his little model
Picture Perfect
Wow Mason that blue really matches your eyes
These 3 look great!
Wearing a bow with the kids is the sign of a great dad! Mason and Avery are very lucky!
ReplyDelete-Kiessa
Okay, so I saw your comment to Teri with your blog in it and just had to come check it out. It has been so fun catching up on you and your CUTE family! I showed my mom the Facebook pictures and she said to tell you how much she enjoyed them. I'll be a regular reader around here now. :)
ReplyDeleteVery nice, very nice, green is your color Todd
ReplyDeleteAlexis S. ;)