Saturday, May 16, 2009

POOP in the Potty!!! YEAH MASON

On day 7 we had 2 poop parties! Mason went in and pooped in his potty all by himself. He also did this 2 times for Mommy in the morning and the evening. I am SO proud of my little guy. What a good boy.

For those of you who do not know what a poop party is let me explain. When Mason poops in his potty Todd, Avery, and myself all cheer, sing, dance, clap, and tell Mason how wonderful he is and how proud we are of him. Then there is candy (chocolate chips) - lots of candy!!! It is sort of like Mardi Gras or a Mason parade in the bathroom.

This is probably where I have to mention that we had some set backs throughout the day with Elizabeth (babysitter) because he had 4 accidents throughout the day. Hmmm. Going to have to have a better pee day tomorrow. I imagine this will happen more than I would like, but we are moving forward to day 8 tomorrow and we will see.

1 comment: