Sunday, July 10, 2011

Newest Bilirubin Plan Sunday

Cole is doing great! The nursery is going to change his blood draws (bilirubin checks) from every 8 hours to every 12. The other change is that they took one of his bili lights away, so he is under 2 now. When I spoke to his Dr. he thinks that if everything keeps going in the direction that it is going that Cole will be discharged Wed and will need no treatment at home. Fingers crossed! I will have to leave Monday by midnight with insurance rules that is the latest that I can stay. I will pump and come in for the some of his feedings. I am really looking forward to having him home. Mason and Avery came to see me today in the hospital, but they weren't allowed to see Baby Cole. Mason kept asking to see him and it was hard to explain to him why he couldn't because we have been talking about Baby Cole for so long. I am just really looking forward to getting Cole home and having my family all together.

1 comment:

  1. So glad to hear he's doing better. The pictures you posted are so cute! I hope he gets to go home soon.

    ReplyDelete