Baby Girl Shepard's UltraSound 34 Weeks
Today I had another ultrasound. I am officially 34 weeks pregnant and the baby is still measuring 2.5 weeks farther along (36 1/2 weeks). The Dr. is keeping the March 18th due date, but she wants to keep a close eye on her size. She doesn't want her to get into the 90% because then she will be too big to be born naturally. Since I would rather not have a C-section I think that this is very smart. The ultrasound tech showed us that our little girl has a lot of hair. She has crazy hair that seems to stand straight up in the front and thick hair on the back of her head. She also assured me that she doesn't have a pig nose because the profile ultrasound shows a button nose. Baby still has long legs, head is down, good heart rate, very active, and 6 pounds 4 oz. All and all very good appointment. Dr. says that we will have a new baby here in 3 to 5 weeks. I wanted to show these ultrasound pictures, but realize that they may be a little confusing, so I hope that these labeled pictures help. Double click on the box and it will come up larger what the word inside is. 

No comments:
Post a Comment