Saturday, August 21, 2010

Highlights of our August

Here are some highlights of our August so far.
1. Todd got a tool trailer. It is a 6x10 with a ramp door. He bought it used and put shelves in it for half of the cost of a new one! It works so good for him and now he has room to put car seats in the cab so he can transport our kids.
2. We shed Mason's binki and are now a proud binki free home. We went to Walmart on a Friday and we never saw it again. He kept telling me that he thinks that someone at Walmart stole it or threw it in the garbage. It was rough for about 12 hours, then no big deal. Even now when we go to Walmart Mason is on the lookout for his binki.
3. Todd and I were asked to be honorary God parents to Baby Isabella (Renee and Tom's baby due August 31st). We were ecstatic and of course accepted.
4. I let go the babysitter that we for the last year because of unacceptable behavior that I caught on the nanny cams. We have had a hard time finding someone and Todd and I have been taking turns taking time off work to stay with the kids. I have truly enjoyed this time. I take naps with my kids and we do a lot together. I feel like we are very close and it will be difficult for both them and myself when we find someone.
5. Todd have been insane busy! This is awesome and stressful. He is working nonstop. I am so proud of him.
6. We went to Mason's preschool orientation and he will start preschool on Monday. He goes Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays from 8 to 11. I am weepy over this, but he is excited. He likes his teacher and I think that he will be great.
7. Todd and I have no more school loans. We are so proud to have paid this off. This is one more debt that we are out from under and it feels wonderful. We now have the land and the house. Never thought we would be here.
8. Avery knows her hands, arms, feet, toes, legs, eyes, chin, ears, hair, nose, teeth, mouth, and lips. I think that she is a genius.
9. Mason had a doctors appointment. He is 38 inches tall (75th%tile) and 33 pounds (50th%tile) and in perfect shape.
10. HearAid is doing amazing. The beginning of August our gross was the same as the whole 2009 year.

1 comment:

  1. How exciting for your businesses, debt, AND being binki free. That is no easy task! I hope you enjoy the rest of your summer!

    ReplyDelete