Monday, January 11, 2010

Dana's Last Minute Trip to Cody

Dana wasn't able to be home for Christmas, which was a huge bummer. Luckily, plans changed and at the last minute she and her boyfriend, Aaron, were able to come for a long weekend. We were so glad to be able to spend time with her. We had fun playing Mad Gab and chatting. Dana was really good at Mad Gab and sometimes even let us play.
Gramma and Avery

Aaron and Avery playing the drums. He was starting to wonder if Mason was going to play the drums and if Avery was going to be the singer. Avery kept squawking and growling at him. I am not sure how our little drummer boy, Mason, escaped this picture.
Jean, Dana, and Aaron

Randy (I was teasing him about being in the kitchen) but since I ate his very good mashed potatoes and I am starting to think that he is in there a lot more than he lets on.

Avery and her Great Grandma Jean

No comments:

Post a Comment