Sunday, January 10, 2010

More Photos at Grandma and Grandpa Bertsch's

Here are some more pictures of us at Grandma and Grandpa Bertsch's. While we were at this house I made my first prime rib and it turned out very good. I had been wanting to do this, but never seemed to have the time. I also made up a recipe asiago bacon wrapped shrimp YUM. I was also able to catch a few episodes of Dr. Oz while we were there and I really enjoy that show. It seems like I learn a lot from it. I was also able to catch up on some of my guilty pleasure TV(E!).

This was a very pretty Christmas dress that Grandma bought Avery at a craft fair. It fit our little princess perfectly.

Kids playing by couch


Grandpa playing with Avery. She likes his beard.

So cute in dresses and tights.
Grandpa needs a nap!

No comments:

Post a Comment