Meet Speck, Dot, and Finn. They are the tiny black fish. One of them is at the top sort of right in the picture by the plant, one is in the top right corner and hard to see, the other at the right side of the photo. I wanted to have baby mollys but I didn't think that I had any. We had lost a lot of fish including my shrimp due to a miscommunication with the pet store about temperature. I thought that he wanted me to keep the temperature about 8 to 10 degrees cooler that what he recommends. Ooops. I hated that I lost a lot of my fish and was seriously bummed about my shrimp. But now there is new life, 3 of them, tiny, tiny little molly fish. I found them when I was cleaning the tank last night. I captured them and put them in a breeder net that allows them to be in the same tank but protected so they won't be eaten. Mason thinks that these are cool. He likes to look at the baby fish.
No comments:
Post a Comment