Avery is now 1 week away from 15 months and I can't believe how incredible this little girl is. She truly a child that I can't figure out what I ever did without her. She's really getting to be independent and likes to do so many things. Our fun little girl now has 9 teeth, loves the animals, bath time, music, dancing, and going outside. She is starting to like her baby doll, carrying it around a little more. Her receptive language bank is incredible but she still doesn't say much. Avery thinks that Mason is hilarious and she now sits semi still for me to fix her hair. She pretends to put her own lotion on and likes to feed herself practicing to use a fork with her meals. She is now starting to throw little protests where she will kicks her legs or won't put her legs down to walk or just crying outbursts. She loves her bunny and is now a full blown binki baby and won't sleep without either. Sometimes people ask me if she ever smiles because she is definitely our serious baby, she studies, she analyzes, she decides. I just say well I guess it depends on who you are. She is our pride and joy. She is our little girl, our baby, our sweet perfect little Ave. Having a little girl is like having a barbie. She is fun to dress, accessorize, fix her hair, and be with all the time.


No comments:
Post a Comment