Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Dr. Brandi R. Shepard Audiologist

This morning I took my comprehensive exam. This was the final test to determine if I was going to pass my doctoral degree. It took me about 2 hours to complete the 176 questions. It was difficult and taxing. The dean of the college called me later in the afternoon to congratulate me. He said, "I have good news for you, Dr. Shepard you passed your test." Sweet sweet words! The last year and a half has been a large commitment and has taken time, dedication, and perseverance. I appreciate my family and friends being so supportive! And thank GOD that I am done. Now, I plan to spend my "spare" time playing with my baby and enjoying my family. Next on my list of things to do is have this baby girl!

3 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS BRANDI!!! TO ACCOMPLISH THIS IN ADDITION TO RUNNING A BUSINESS, MAKING A HOME AND BEING A GOOD MOM & WIFE + BEING PG --- WOW! YOU ARE TOTALLY AMAZING!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Dr Shepard !!!! You are truly an inspiration to all of us and I am very proud of you. GREAT JOB......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go! That's so exciting that you are finally done. Just in time for the new baby. How fun! Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete